Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012, Retirement and Me

"Out with the old year and in with the new" is a saying that takes on a special meaning for me! 
December 30, 2011 is a new anniversary, "My Retirement!"  Setting goals 2012 is important but I am quickly learning that doing, doing and doing more is just that - "doing."  Enjoying family and friends and completing special projects - that is what I want to achieve this year.  I look forward to posting pictures of finished quilts and projects.  In the meantime, I am enjoying the journey one step and one stitch at a time.

2 comments:

  1. How did the first week of "retirement" go? I think that you will love it. Can't wait to see what you have been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a period of adjustment, but I am enjoying myself. Sewing and quilting is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete